Mughal Doors Reiteration Paper Lantern
Go eco-friendly while decorating your already pretty home with the Mughal Doors Reiteration Paper Lantern from the house of India Circus. The design on this indoor hanging lantern displays a colourful design with a tight collage of decorated doors and windows. So, introduce this gorgeous piece of decor to your home decor today. Browse & shop for this range of origami lamps online at India Circus today.
Material: Bamboo Paper
Dimension: Small - Length 17.78 cm / Medium - Length 25.40 cm / Large - Length 30.48 cm
Paper Lantern which can be used Indoor
Box Contents: 1 Lantern
Installation Process: 1. Use the acrylic bead to loosen the loop
2. Unfold the lamp along the loop and clamp the edges together using the magnets
3. The lampshade is now ready for mounting
4. Adjust the opening enough to fit the bulb and mount it while still holding the lampshade
5. Pull the string to tighten the loop and push the acrylic bead to lock the lampshade on the bulb holder
6. Use an energy-saving bulb CFL/LED only preferably a warm white 7 wt
7. Your lampshade is now ready to be plugged in and lit.
Expected Delivery in 7-15 days. Due to Global COVID-19 pandemic, delivery for all orders could be delayed.
|SKU||39111510SD00259 - Small / 39111510SD00265 - Medium / 39111510SD00271 - Large|
|MRP||Rs. 999.00 (incl. of all taxes)|
|Dimension||Small - Length 17.78 cm / Medium - Length 25.40 cm / Large - Length 30.48 cm|
|The lampshade can be easily cleaned by either using a feather-duster also using blowing dust off or by using a vacuum cleaner at low power.|
|Notes||Includes 1 handcrafted origami collapsible lampshade & 1 mtr wire with bulb holder|
This is a pictorial representation of the product, the actual colour might differ slightly
|Mfg & Mkt by :||Regd Office. Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. Pirojshanagar, Vikhroli, Mumbai - 400 079.|
|Consumer Care Contact :||Manager, Consumer Care cell, Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd. Plant No 13 Annexe, 2nd Floor, Pirojshanagar, Vikhroli, Mumbai - 400 079 Tel No: 022 - 4 89 31 878 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.|